NTLK - Emails again (Laurent, help me! :)

From: Flavio Ackel (flavioackel@ig.com.br)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 13:25:10 EDT

Hi all,

I'm still trying to get my emails.
I've installed NIE 1.1 and SimpleMail 3.3. (thanks Laurent)
Now, I enter the InBox, then I click Receive - SimpleMail.
SimpleMail connects to my Inet Provider, sends my user name and my password,
but it can't find my POP server.
I think there's something wrong with my connection script.
My script only says "Send User Name" and "Send Password"
Is it right?

[]s
Flavio

Oi! Você quer um iG-mail gratuito?