Re: NTLK Puff of Smoke and Paper Crumple?

From: Victor Rehorst (vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 11:46:11 EDT

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, brd wrote:

> I forgot who the original poster was, but if you can find the quicktime
> of the Apple commercial "what is newton?" they have both of those in
> that clip. You can't hear the crumple and it's kind of small and goes
> by quick, but the "Woosh" with the smoke you can hear and see very well.
> I think I found whatisnewton.mov at the hongkong newton users group
> site, but the url escapes me.

I believe these were on some mainly Mac-centric site, or possibly an
archive of commercials? In any case I downloaded them all a while ago and
committed them to CD-R so if anyone wants them I can probably find some
space to put them up on the web.

-Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org-
--------President, Computer Science Club of the University of Guelph--------
-------Homepage & Newton stuff: http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/-------