Re: NTLK Help: Pretec Card Problem

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 16:17:43 EDT

on 07-04-2000 1:00, Khaled M. Z. Tewfik at khaledt@mac.com wrote:

> I again did a soft reset. This time the card was completely corrupt and I get
> the message that "the unformated card is write potected, please un lock and
> formate"
> Now what to do, the card is not protected but the Newton insist it is. I want
> to reformat the card, but how.

First you could still try to access your card if you restart with all
extensions off (hold your pen about 1/2 inch from the housing pressed on
your screen while stating up or you can insert the card with you prefs slip
open.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!