Re: NTLK 2100 memory heaps and storage

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:19:43 EDT

Jerry Tom wrote:

> That's interesting. Where do we get the latest system updates - for the
> 2100? Is 737246 for the emate or 2100?

Actually, there is one system update for upgraded 2000, because those still have
in ROMs the OS that was current when they were introduced. AFAIK, there is no
system update for original 2100, as the changes that is provided to upgraded
2000 was rolled in the OS version that was burned in the 2100 ROMs.

Well, that is not entirely true, since Paul Guyot did release a specific 2100
system update...

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
           ********** Usual disclaimers apply **********

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!