Re: NTLK skyguide .sit file

From: Stephen Beesley (sjbeesley@yahoo.com.au)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 02:56:57 EDT

Jerry,

You should be able to download skyguide from:

http://slarti.muc.de/~dean/newton/astro.html

I got my copy from there only a week or so ago. The
progamme is freeware so if you ahve any problems let
me know and I can mail the package to you.

On the topic of newton astronomy programmes, does
anybody know if AstroNewt or StarChart are still
available and, if so, from where.

Stephen Beesley

--- Jerry Kuchera <minos@rust.net> wrote:
> I'm lookng for skyguide or similar "starfinder"
> software for newton.
> Anyone know of any sources? I found Jimmy Hong
> Ning's Newton Page Jimmy
> Hong Ning's Newton Page and I donwloaded a zip file
> of his "skyguide",
> but when I unzipped it on my macintosh, I got
> several empty nested
> folders and one generic icon labeled, "skyguide
> .pkg" that was not
> recognized by my Newton.
>
> Any comments welcome.
>
> Jerry Kuchera

http://www.yahoo.com.au/wedsite - The Wed Site
- Planning a wedding? Get all the help you need.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!