Re: NTLK Still Looking for 2000 in NZ

From: Ching Yi Tsai (tsai@mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 11:37:17 EDT

Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> Gee! $250 NZ??? I would be one right away if I could find one. I went to their
> site, did a search of 2000, and didn't find anything. Then, I've tried to do a
> search of "newton", but then started getting OLE errors from the server.
>
> You're sure you got it at this price at this location?

Hehehe.. my apology.. it was not $250NZ.. it was $210NZ! And when I went
this guy's place to pick up the MP2100, he didn't have $10NZ change, so
he sold
it to me for $200NZ.. Now.. do you want to migrate to New Zealand? :)

Check the following link to see my bid:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail_expired.asp?region=100&id=4499

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!