Re: NTLK Heap vs. Storage

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 15:53:15 EDT

on 04-04-2000 9:25, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com
wrote:

> No, that is not correct. You can't have only 155K of free heap. On my 2100,
> with AVI's backdrop, DashBoard and a plethora of packages, I still manage to
> have around 260K of free heap, as shown by Avi's Backdrop and also by
> DashBoard.
> So, there is obviously something wrong, unless you're talking about a 2000. I
> was under the impression that you had upgraded your 2000 to a 2100.

He was talking about a 2000 I think, so his heap will be at about 155k at
best, with a 2100 or an upgraded eMate you'll get about 450k free heap, so
indeed, three times as much.
BTW, both these figures are as Michael tested, all extensions off, in
"normal" use heap is about 350k on a 2100.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!