Re: NTLK WinLINX

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 07:36:57 EDT

Dan Aldrich wrote:
> Anyone know where I can find this app? It allows MS Office users download data into their Newton. Only site I found was in German, and wasn't able to locate it.
Probably is there not much more than what you've found (
http://www.pica.de/winlinx/Home/home.htm ).
About 1 year ago I've asked at Pica/WinLinx for the latest version of
WinLinx and got for free exactly the same CD as I bought 3 years ago
(V1.00a or so). If you simply need the CD you might ask WinLinx for the
original CD or I could make you a copy. The whole program suite was well
concepted but I found that it never worked more reliable then others.
But it was by far the slowest solution :-( (9600Bd).

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!