Re: NTLK RE: The Newton's successor?

From: Stephen Beesley (sjbeesley@yahoo.com.au)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 21:08:18 EDT

Yes.

It is always good to here a review of new stuff from a
Newton user perspective. As much as I love my Newt
one day I will have to move on (may it be a long time
off) and it is always good to know what else is
around.

In fact before purchasing the UMP2K I have just
gotten, I was looking at the Psion 5/5MX. Th only
thing that put me off was the lack of good HWR and I
really do like the slate form factor of the Newt.

Stephen Beesley

--- Robert Benschop <robertbenschop@bigfoot.com>
wrote:
> on 02-04-2000 9:00, Dr. Peter Rand at
> h9752220@botanix.wu-wien.ac.at wrote:
>
> > If there's any interest, I'd be glad to post my
> impressions of the unit to
> > this list (and apologize in advance for the mental
> anguish this may cause
> > those who hate seeing non-Newton posts).
>
> Yes, really liked all of your previous reviews
> Peter, and I only trust a
> review of a fellow Newton user anyway ;-)
>

> Robert Benschop

> This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:
>
> EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
> Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest
> news on Campaign 2000!
>
> Visit http://www.evote.com today!

http://www.yahoo.com.au/wedsite - The Wed Site
- Planning a wedding? Get all the help you need.