NTLK Re: freewwweb access numbers?

From: charles mangin (newton@option8.com)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 10:56:02 EDT

>I finally, after 3 days of tries, be able to successfully register with
>freewwweb. I hope their services aren't a reflection of the registration
>process, because I'm not sure I'll stay with them, btw...
>
>Anyway, I'm looking for the canadian access numbers, and from the Canada
>map on their site, all the provinces access numbers pages seem to be
>broken.
>
>Does anybody has them? I think I remember a Newton book with those
>numbers, but I missed it. If that's true, could someone send it to me
>off the list?

The book i have on my site has all the numbers in the US, but for
some reason, not the canadian ones. it hasn't been updated, most
likely because i was really hoping to be able to use freewwweb on my
newt, but after a similar registration process and never being able
to connect with any combination of name and password, i decided i'd
just live without.

anyhow, i've updated the freewwweb newton book at
http://www.newtontraveler.com/numbers.html to include the canadian
access numbers. you can download the book from there.

enjoy.

--

charles mangin | terminal geek and mental hygienist option8@mindspring.com | charles@burneydesign.com option8.com | mentalhygiene.com ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!