NTLK Fantasy Baseball for Newton Owners

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 21:15:10 EST

I have set up a free fantasy Baseball league . It is for Newton Owners only.
It has nothing to do with Newton, but I thought it would be a fun way to
socialize with a few of you from the community.
I will also present a small prize at the end of the year to the winner!
So here is the info.
The first 11 folks to sign up are in.
BTW its free
Rich
This Old Newt
Green Meanies
Dear Prospective AOL Fantasy Baseball Owner,

ThisOlNewt has invited you to join a Free AOL Fantasy Baseball league. If
you would like to join ThisOlNewt's fantasy baseball league, then you will
need the following league information:

League Name: NewtonBall
League Level: Beginner
League Size: 12
League Type: PUBLIC
League Password: 2100
Draft Type: List
Draft Time: 4/9/00 11:59:00 PM
Player Universe: Major League Baseball

If you would like to learn more about AOL Fantasy Baseball and possibly
join this league, then please go to AOL Keyword: AOL Fantasy Baseball, or
go to: http://aolsvc.fantasysports.aol.com/Sports/Baseball/

Following are just a few facts about AOL Fantasy Baseball:

Fee: None. This is a completely free, Web-based game.

Scoring System: AOL Fantasy Baseball will use a head-to-head scoring
system, including complete in-progress box scores and daily updates.
Rotisserie-style scoring will be available for subsequent games, where
applicable. Teams will compete in 13 pitching and 13 batting categories.

Player Universe: You can join a league that uses all major league players,
or a league consisting of only National League or American League players.

League Size: You can create a league consisting of 10 or 12 teams.
Ten-team leagues will be divided into two divisions consisting of five
teams apiece. Twelve-team leagues will be divided into three divisions
consisting of four teams apiece.

League Draft: You can participate in a Live Draft or a List Draft. AOL
Fantasy Baseball's live draft provides you with the most realistic
opportunity to be a real-life owner or general manager. We'll put you in a
draft room with your other league owners and you'll be on your way. If you
don't have the time or desire to participate in a live draft, then you can
prepare a customized Draft Sheet and we will run your draft for you. You
do NOT need to be online for the draft to play.

League Access: You may create either a public or private league. A public
league is an open-access league that allows other AOL Sports fans to join
up. A private league is a closed-access league available only to those
people given the league password.

League Level: In order to encourage game players with similar skill levels
to play together, you can play in a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
league.

Managerial Tools: Even the best managers can't do it all on their own.
That's why we offer you the tools you need to make the best decisions.
We'll provide you with daily news updates from RotoNews, one of the
premier fantasy baseball news sources on the Internet. We'll also have
insightful articles and features from Fanball.com, plus other AOL partners
to keep you one step ahead of the competition. You'll also have access to
in-depth team notes, transactions, injury reports, depth charts and a full
collection of sortable statistics.

Customer Service: You'll have access to a dedicated staff of technicians
to help you with any questions or comments you might have.

We look forward to seeing on the Diamond!

The Commish
AOL Fantasy Sports

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!