RE: NTLK PROBLEM : eMate to HP Deskjet 340

From: Laurent Chardon (Laurent@sytek.on.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 12:52:45 EST

My company makes a software that allows Newtons to print on any printer that
can be hooked up to a windows computer. If you have a windows 95/98/NT/2000
computer in the same rooms as the eMate this might be a good solution. You
could print to the HP printers that you have OR you could even print to the
school's network printers if applicable. You can try the software for free,
there is a demo version available from our web site
http:www.sytek.on.ca/products/newton/spp.htm. If you find that the software
fits your needs, I am willing to work something out with you so that your
whole classroom can use only one software license or something like that.
Try it first and let me know if Soft Print Pack! would solve your problems.

Sincerely,

Laurent Chardon
SYTEK Canada

mailto:laurent@sytek.on.ca