NTLK alt.rec.... hang problem: more infos

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 03:16:23 EST

Hi fellow newton users,

I have experienced the alt.rec.... hang problem. It looks like it happens
at the third written word (exactly) with the cursive recognizer (ParaGraph)
only.

I have strictly no idea of the origin of the problem, except that it may be
linked to the new implementation (since 0.6 I think).
It does not seem to be linked with a software conflict, except that the
presence of some package may disable the problem.

I am currently working on it.

If ever anyone hadn't this problem with the cursive recognizer, please
contact me, it may help (just because I remember not having the problem
myself some days ago).

Regards,

Paul

----
P&M Consulting Newton Program
http://www.pnm-consulting.com/newton/

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!