Re: NTLK Keyboard on a 120/130

From: Stephen Beesley (sjbeesley@yahoo.com.au)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 01:30:23 EST

If you have an MP120 with version 2.0 of NOS then the
keyboard will work without any extra software.
However, with version 1.3 you will need to install an
extra package. I cannot remember its name, but I know
I have seen it on AMUG.

Stephen Beesley

--- aeiou <aeiou@mac.com> wrote:
> I have seen many Keyboards for sale on the internet
> and I was wondering if
> they would work with my 120. Thanks in advance.
> -Andy Z

> This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:
>
> EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
> Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest
> news on Campaign 2000!
>
> Visit http://www.evote.com today!

http://www.yahoo.com.au/wedsite - The Wed Site
- Planning a wedding? Get all the help you need.