NTLK easy text transfers to desktop

From: RobertRuff@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 23:27:44 EST

  There has been a lot of discussion about relyable syncing to the desktop
and while I have little experiance with this I've been very successful at
transfering text data simply by emailing myself from my Newt and picking it
up from the desktop or the reverse.
   Then copy and pasting to the approprate aplication. I've even sent
WorksDraw docs flawlessly to the desktop however I was not able to paste or
open it in a drawing program but since I use Aloha have not been able to do
the reverse.

I just that I'd share this simple solution for text files.
RobertRuff

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!