NTLK FS: Newton Keybd, Wireless Modem, Case, Stylus

From: rfowler@usdirect.net
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 17:02:04 EST

Thought I'd offer this to the list before putting it on EBAY.COM:

Newton Keyboard
Works on MP2000, 2100 (not sure about MP130 or below) -- excellent
condition.

Newton Case
Original Apple case -- room for keyboard, MP (fits all models), some PCMCIA
cards

3COM/USR/Megahertz Allpoints Wireless Modem
This is pretty neat, but service is expensive. Fully wireless Allpoints
modem, works right off of PCMCIA slot on MP130, MP 2K, MP2100. Only good for
email (no web browsing). Used, but in good condition.

Newton MP2000, MP2100 Stylus by PDA Panache
This is one of the nice metal styluses... original cost around $30-$40.
Makes a great replacement for the original Apple one (fits right into the
stylus slot on MP2k/2100).

Price: Everything EXCEPT the Modem: $100
The whole lot, including Modem: $200

Email me off-list if you're interested :)

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!