NTLK Re: Outlook for the Mac

From: Allen Dundek (ajdundek@usfamily.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 14:20:26 EST

> If Outlook is the email client of MS that's bundled with IE than there's
> Outlook Express on the Mac (which has a synching function for Palm users
> build in) but from here I think somebody with experience on both a Mac and
> Wintel will probably have to chime in.

There is Outlook Express 5.x for the Mac which is a SMTP and IMAP email
program. There is also Outlook Exchange Server Edition which runs only on
PowerMacs and is a server/client package for corporate intranets.

My interest in Outlook Exchange Server synching to Newton is for the
calendar functions. Our company is migrating to this program for scheduling
- allows you to schedule a meeting by entering the attendees and asking it
to find times (within specified parameters) that people have open time.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!