Re: NTLK Brainwipe rQ== More Questions

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 03:42:57 EST

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 Chuck Lehman wrote:

-----------
>I still need to
>know the steps of the procedure. I should do it with the memory cards remove
>and then restore just the internal?
>
>I read that the I should do a restore of my soups from the backup and
>reinstall the packages. What about the System Information soup? For never
>doing this before it sure sounds scary. Can anyone give me some "hand
>holding" and comfort before I take this big step?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Chuck
Chuck,

What platform are you on? Mac or PC? What is the size of your Card? What was the reason for the brain wipe in the first place? (Sorry, getting old). Give me this info and I'll try to give you a step by step guide.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0b5>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!