Re: NTLK Requests/Suggestions

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 00:40:40 EST

On 3/28/2000 5:21 PM, Gary Moody [mailto:gmoody@hotmail.com] wrote:

>Well...I'd like a wireless link to God...

Boy, you don't think small, do you Gary?! 8-o

I'd be happy with just a wireless link to my network...

By the way...did you ever see the movie "Raiders Of The Lost Ark"?
Remember Belloq's description of the Ark of the Covenant? Be careful
what you wish for..... ;-)

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!