RE: NTLK FS: MessagePad 2100 + ext.

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 05:34:12 EST

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that Outlook is a Wintel only
> application.

Well, the number of people who asked me to do a Mac version of Notes2Notes
would indicate otherwise but I don't know. Can anyone tell us a. is Outlook
available on a Mac, b. Is it like the Windows version and c. Do Mac people
actually use it?

> I think you just asked everybody on this list to NOT make a
> bid or you Newt
> ;-)

Hmmmm, maybe but if I get no interest here then the rats on ebay get to have
a go :-)
Brad

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!