NTLK YAZI Problems

From: Ryan Hitch (r.hitch@physics.hull.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 05:55:59 EST

Dear All,
I've just registered YAZI (Z-code interpreter) from Scarwlsoft. I'm
having trouble playing some of the larger games (Curses, Christminster
and Jigsaw inparticular), I had expected these to work since I
downloaded them from the Planet Newton YAZI page (pre-packaged), but the
program just gives me a '61 error, I have an Upgraded MP2K with stacks
of memory available, so has anyone else used these games under YAZI? I
wondered if something else on my system was causing the drain from
elsewhere, but can't be bothered to go through and freeze everything
unless someone else has run these games on the system

Yours Sincerely,
Ryan

--
"You had the perfect job called life, you didn't like it - you resigned"
								Silverchair

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!