Re: NTLK Wireless LAN... again

From: Donald T. Stewart, MD (DonS@PineLakeMed.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 02:51:24 EST

Thomas McCain wrote:

> . . . has anyone used ViewFrame or something to look at and modify the code
> for the DaynaComm CommuniCard Roamer for Newton package. The DaynaComm
> Roamer was an IEEE 802.11 compliant device if I'm not mistaken. Maybe this
> package could be hacked to work with one of the new wireless PCMIA AirPort
> compatible cards?

The Roamer Driver, which works fine on my MP120, hangs on my 2100. ViewFrame
shows, if I recall, a "C-Function" that does all the work. I suspect that one
would need to use a disassembler and be proficient in ARM assembly language to
solve the problem.

If anyone does succeed in making the Roamer Driver work on a 2100, I would but
the solution.

Donald T. Stewart, MD

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!