Re: NTLK Font Development Question

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 19:15:36 EST

On 3/24/2000 7:39 PM, Randy Ransom [mailto:randysom@ix.netcom.com] wrote:

>Is there any way to limit the point sizes that are presented for a font in
>the Styles palette and NewtonWorks? I've got some bitmap fonts that I've
>made that I'd like to release for the Newton, but most of them have only
>one or two point sizes, and consequently look awful at other point sizes.
>Thanks!

I doubt it; if they show the size even if your font doesn't have it, then
there's nothing you can do; they aren't checking the size and so it'll
scale your font (ugly).

>-- Randy
>
>`"',
>(N) <-- mini Newton logo :)
> =

Nice! I'll add it to my "bulb collection!" :-)

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!