Re: Re: NTLK Re: New Apple PDA?

From: RobertRuff@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 09:22:03 EST

<<Seems to me that it'd be fairly easy for Apple to come up with something
that'd beat the tar out of the Palm without even batting an eye (granted,
the Newton does that already, by miles and miles. I'm referring to the size
factor).

Mark>>

  Mark I agree but consider that size is both the major advantage to both the
pilot and the Newton. Smallness enhances portability and comfort for
carrying,
Largeness enhances utility and readability, I wish I could change the font
sizes for displaying Dates and Names as these ageing eyes are are failing me.
   For me the perfect PDA would be only 3/32" larger or less than the size
of the screen, preferably color so I could keep family photos but 256 greys
would be a nice improvement, and no smaller than the Newton screen and
include all of Newton's capabilities with the addition of improved wireless
internet / built in phone capability and plug and play GPS as well as more
Ram a meg would be nice and retain the two card slots updated to the most
useful form.

This isn't too much to ask now is it?

RobertRuff

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the