NTLK Carry case

From: Matt Howe (matthowe@tir.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 16:42:34 EST

After reading about various great Newton cases I just have to brag about
mine. I got it at Wal-Mart, in the ladies purses. It is made by EastSport.
It is black polymer coated nylon with an adjustable shoulder strap and a
belt loop (odd for a purse). The front pocket is large enough for my pager
and glasses case. The flap for that pocket also serves to hold change and a
small pocket knife. There is a side access pocket, right behind the front
pocket, where I keep my wallet. I heard somewhere that always sitting on a
fat wallet can cause lower back pain. The main middle pocket has a top
zipper and has plenty of room for Newton and other assorted papers. The back
zipper pocket zips across the top and both sides with a double backpack
style zipper. When opened there are webs of cloth that keep it from opening
too far. Inside the back pocket are two large pockets, one on each face of
the pocket. I carry my printerinterface and a home made serial cable in one
and some papers in the other. Also inside the back pocket area is a small
covered pocket that holds a PCMCIA card perfectly. I keep my modem in there.
And along side the modem pocket are loops for pens and the like. Also on the
outside are two pen pockets. I keep my Cross stylus in one and a regular pen
in the other. Now you ask, what did this near perfect bag cost? $7.95 US. I
carry it everywhere I go (can't be without my Newton you know.) When filled
with all the stuff I carry it measures, 9" high, 5 1/2" wide by 5" deep. I
don't work for either Wal-mart or EastSport but I really like this case. I
had spent about three weeks going through the bookbag, camping, lugage and
purse sections of the local department stores before I found this treasure.

I've told you probably WAY more than you wanted to know but there really are
some great cases out there pretty cheap.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@tir.com
www.tir.com/~matthowe

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the