NTLK Re: WTB: Newton Glove for MP2x00

From: Ron Roman (Ron.Roman@EthicalBusiness.org)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 09:11:52 EST

I just recently purchased a MP2k Glove for my Newton. I bought it
directly from E&B Cases. I REALLY like the case except that you cannot
access the serial port or A/C outlet while the Newton is in the case. It
also was a bit expensive ($80). Still, I am very happy with my purchase.

My case was backordered so it took 3 weeks to get it, but perhaps they
have some from that order still since I got mine only 1-1/2 weeks ago.
The company has a web site
(http://www.ebcases.com/store/scripts/store.exe/), but the Newton case
is not included on it so you have to call directly to order
(858-385-1976).

The Gadgeteer reviewed the case and has pictures. I agree with the
reviewers comments.
(http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/newtonglove-review.html)

Ron

------
Ron Roman

> I'm looking for a Newton Glove for my MP2100. Does anybody tell me
> please, where I can find one on short notice?

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!