RE: NTLK MOD/QFWorks questions

From: Steve Vander Ark (vderark@bccs.org)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 08:25:35 EST

I loaded QF Pro last night along with the exchange program. I then sent a
curriculum planning spreadsheet from my laptop to my Newton and it worked
beautifully (almost). My only complaint is that the cells can't be adjusted
in height, which would be nice because I use a spreadsheet to organize text
as often as I use it for number crunching, as I write curriculum and
schedules and the like. But the transfer went without a hitch and the
program works beautifully. So now I can work on my budgets and my schedules
and everything else wherever I am, right in beautiful green and gray!

This Newton gadget is absolutely mind-bogglingly cool, you know that?

Steve

> >Quick Figure Pro
> >
> >and lots of other nice software (all with complete docs and boxes and
> QF Pro beats QF works any day
>
> You need QF exchange to swap with Excell.
> I know It works with Mac MSOffice98
> PelicanWare has updates etc on their site

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!