NTLK An old page I forgot I wrote

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 00:50:01 EST

Hey folks,
I figured that some of you may find this somewhat
interesting. Last year when I was the webmaster for
this other company, I wrote a Newton page, called:
www.intouchusa.com/newtonrip.html
I wrote this back in 1999...I think in January, after
I was sure that the demise of the Newton was not a
rumour. I did't want to propagate a runour, but I just
found this again and thought that some of you may find
it interesting...
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://im.yahoo.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!