Re: NTLK NLTK How to view e-mail received gif's? what e-mail

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 10:37:56 EST

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 Sebastian Kox wrote:

-----------
>Hi newtontalkers!
>
>My question: how can I view GIF's and JPEG's that I receive with my e-mails?
>I use simplemail 3.3, but I can't see the GIF's that people send me.
>If I select a .gif document from the 'part' menu, it says that it uses a
>stationaity that is not installed.
>
>Annyone got an suggestion? should I use another e-mail client?
Upgrade to SimpleMail 4.0b5. It does much more than viewing G1Fs and JPEGs. The details are found at
< http://www.simple.dial.pipex.com/thrills/ >

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0b5>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!