NTLK Connecting using freewwweb

From: Teresa Myers (tmyers@freewwweb.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 05:36:46 EST

Can anyone help me connect using freewwweb, I am using Enroute and the
following script:

Wait for :
Send #
Send User Name
Send ¶
Wait for word:
Send Password
Send ¶
Done

Time Out 90 seconds

In my internet settings, I have my user name set (tmyers@freewwweb.com) and
my password For Primary DNS/Name Servier Adress, I have 3 listings, all the
same, to avoid any time out problems. In owner info, I have POP Username
set to tmyers@freewwweb.com, Pop Host set to pop3.freewwweb.com, and SMTP
Host set to smtp.freewwweb.com.

I keep getting a message that connection failed, PPP negotiations failed,
check user authorization settings, username and password.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Teresa

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!