NTLK Tip: recording voice notes

From: Khaled Tewfik (khaledt@mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 13:28:08 EST

>From time to time I used to record sound notes. I me this feature to help me
rehearse presentations as well as recording short meetings for minutes
documentation later.

I have a 24 Mb card that I thought will give me the ability to record longer
sound segments. But all I was getting was chopped sound bytes. For example,
If I was to record 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, I would only get 1, 3, 5. The sound bits
are so chopped that the whole sound record feature became useless.

By coincidence I discovered the cure: limit all recordings to the internal
store. Any recording to external stores is doomed to get choppy. I guess
external stores are not fast enough.

Dr. Khaled M. Tewfik,
Saudi Arabia

\\ /,