Re: NTLK Good Games?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 17:38:30 EST

Wow...Flip...I got this years ago off of AOL (my
mother had an account) and AOL had (has?) a very
active Newton community for quite a while.
Flip is (an interactive puzzle from Alpine Software)
Freeware
Alison Schondorf
6 Parson Dr.
West Orange NJ
aschondorf@aol.com
The copyright is 1995...so I don't know if this
information is still availavble.
what this game does...Welll...anyone ever play with
that handheld game from Tiger Toys called "Lights
out"? I've got that and the Lights out cube...this
game is just like that...you gotta either turn on or
turn off all blocks using a complicated pattern.
The Pocket Dilbert says it is also Pocket Exbert by
Auri Rahimzadeh.
This game allows you to select three work combinations
that sound awsome, but make no sense; Heuristic
organizational programming...functional logistical
contingency...synchronized management hardware...and
so on and so on! Truely needed for anyone making
presentations! Unfortunatly, I don't have any further
information on this!
Sorry.
ed
web/gadget guru

--- Gary Moody <gmoody@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, Ed, you got me. I thought I had every game
> available for the Newton,
> and then you mention "Flip" and "Pocket Dilbert".
> What and where?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gary

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://im.yahoo.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!