Re: NTLK Ethernet on Newton

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 15:06:42 EST

There are several third party apps that will add an
appletalk support to the Windows machine. I have
played with some (Dave comes to mind) and they all
seem to work in connecting a Windows machine to a Mac
network. I don't think that there would be a problem
in running this on a windows machine and hooking up a
Newt...I believe the software runs about $70...which
is cheaper than running a used Mac.
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://im.yahoo.com