Re: NTLK Palm desktop to Newton?

From: Victor Rehorst (victor@gear.torque.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 09:20:30 EST

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Bill Davis wrote:

> On 3/19/2000 2:10 PM, Mark Bedish [mailto:markbedish@compuserve.com]
> wrote:
>
> >All,
> >
> >Is it possiblr to sync palm desktop to the Newton - I dont have claris
> >organiser.
> >Also, on the PC side, there used to be an app called lookout for syncing PC
> >Outlook with the Newton.
> >
> >All help greatly appreciated - especially Palm Desktop.
>
> Sort of. Palm Desktop 2.1 and later _is_ Claris Organizer, rebadged.

...at least, on the Mac side. On the PC, things have changed and despite
all of my mucking around with Palm Desktop and trying to get it to sync
with NCU, I came to the conclusion that either 1) it is impossible or 2)
there's a file somewhere that I didn't try syncing to.

-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
---Newton Resources: Ethernet, Newton Cage, NewtonTalk archive, and more!---
--------------- http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ ---------------

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!