NTLK Black Panache Stylus-Who's Got One?

From: David Deranian (deranian@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 23:46:56 EST

Hello Newtizens!
I'm looking to buy the black plated brass stylus made by Panache that fits
into the stylus bay of the MP2100. Does anyone out there have one for sale?
I called Panache, and they stopped making them and has no plans to make any
more. Please email me directly if there's anyone out there who has one they
can sell me. Thanks!
David Deranian

David Deranian
Digital Arts & Sciences, Inc.