NTLK ***Important*** Newton WebRing Problems

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:44:01 EST

For WebRing Members

The Webring.org has recently automated a ring checker.
But there was a bug. (oops)
It finds any code without the "next" command as invalid. So almost all the
ring was removed to the queue.
I am in the process of restoring all sites to the ring manually and will try
and fix the automatic removal.....

Agh
please dont flood my mail box for the next few days.

If you havent done so, it may be a good time to check if you are using the
correct url for the ring logo. Or choose one of the new logos. They are
available at the webring home page at TON
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/html/webring.html

Also Paul at P&M has written a new piece of code to try and comply with HTML
4.0 standards. If it works I'll post it for those interested.

Thanks for your patience.

Rich
Newton WebRing keeper

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the