NTLK Iprint adapter and G4 problem

From: Luther T. Garcia (ltgarcia@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 16:18:27 EST

I have a G4 and I bought a Iprint adapter form farallon and my MP 130 will
not recoginize the port( or the G4 will not recognize the adapter) I have a
local talk bridge control panel in place and have followed the instructions
to the letter. Is there something about the G4 that makes it unable to
Communicate with the iprint adapter via Ethernet? I can see the lights
blinking when my Messagepad is trying to link, but then it stops and says
not responding.

Thanks,

Luther T. Garcia

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the