NTLK Have Scrawlsoft ceased trading?

From: Ryan Hitch (r.hitch@physics.hull.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 08:22:31 EST

Dear All,
I am desparetly trying to find a way to get copies of PT100 and YAZI
(both by Scrawlsoft), first I tried emailing them to see if they would
offer any kind of discount for buying both products. After recieving no
reply I thought I would just hop on over to Kagi and buy them anyway at
the full price. But the links for these pieces of software are no
longer available (still listed, but not clickable). Is there anyone out
there who can help?

Yours Sincerely,
Ryan

--
"You had the perfect job called life, you didn't like it - you resigned"
								Silverchair

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!