Re: NTLK Newton Project Management Software

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 22:06:44 EST

As far as I am aware Blueprint was the last. There was another program a
couple years ago but they are long gone. I still use Blueprint and am happy
with it though I don't use some of the features such as teams (there is only
one person I have to worry about and that is me). I was also hoping for a
better program for exchanging to the desktop but.....

Larry

> Hi all,
> I'm new to the Newton and I need same software advice. I was interested
> in BluePrint2 for project management but it no longer being sold. Does
> anyone have a favorite project management software title that is still
> available? What features really help you?
> Thanks
> Jesse

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!