Re: NTLK Help - My MP130 doesn't boot

From: Michael Strange (mstrange@americainter.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 15:57:35 EST

I think I mentioned this before, and do not know if it is true or not, BUT -

A while back, my 120 died. I put new batteries in, nothing. I tried
everything, praying, etc.

Then I thought...hey what about that backup battery? I purchased a new one,
put it in, and bingo, the thing came on.

So, I would recommend you try that. They only cost a couple of bucks.

Michael Strange