Re: Re: NTLK Outlook Synchronizing (again!)

From: kyle.powderly@mindspring.com
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 11:38:29 EST

Kirk Manton <kirkmanton@fam.net>,newtontalk@planetnewton.com wrote:
> Where can I get "Windows Palm Desktop"?

Either on the CD included with your Palm or Palm Pilot (should you be a user of more than just The Greatest Handheld Computer Ever Made), or it may be downloaded from one of the myriad of Palm sites on the Internet. But you have to be a registered user of a Palm to enable the Desktop, I believe...

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!