Re: NTLK Question Concering Shot Logging

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 02:06:52 EST

When I played with a beta version of shot-logger, it
seemed complete...although, I'm not a professional
videographer (I prefer film), I really can't tell you
HOW complete it was. Last time I talked to the
programmer who wrote it, he said that he was going to
created a time crippled version that people would be
able to download and try out (that was at least 2
years ago, so it should be out by now)
Give it a looksee!
ed
web/gadget guru