NTLK ANNOUNCE: Digest Version Working Again!

From: Laura (laurap@ideacast.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 09:35:37 EST

The new mailserver is sending out digest versions now. For those of you who
were unaware, the list has been active during the last few days, but our new
mail server was having trouble making the digests. Looks like it's all set
now.

Those of you who would like to switch back to the digest from regular mode
should go to www.planetnewton.com and click on NewtonTalk List in the left
hand nav bar. Scroll to the bottom of the resulting form and enter the
subscribed address in the unsub box and click submit. Then sign up for the
digest version by clicking your back button and scrolling to the top of the
form. Enter the email address you wish to subscribe and choose the list
method - in this case, digest. Click submit and you're all set.

Thanks for your patience everyone! I must say on the whole that the
behavior of this list is outstanding!

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!