Re: Re: NTLK Pocket Quicken <>

From: CElhardt@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 08:08:56 EST

>From: RSOgal@aol.com
>To: newtontalk@planetnewton.com
>I bought my MP 130 used and got the mauals for Pocket Quicken, but not the
>disks or the package on the Newt. Where can I get the package, since I have
>Quicken 5 and '98 on my desktop Mac? Thanks in advance-
>
>Beth Hall

I downloaded the free mac version from Intuit http://www.intuit.com a few
months ago but couldn't use it with quicken 3 (from 1992 or so) until
they sent me the free Q98 software and love it. If you can't find the
software on their site email me back and I'll send it to you.

chris.

--
"You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead."
    --Stan Laurel

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!