RE: NTLK ZAC: Palm Emulator <sigh>

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 04:37:55 EST

Shame :-(
I don't think we should be too hard on Zac, but in the same breath we
shouldn't realistically expect a Palm emulator from him anytime soon. I
don't doubt that he intends to produce a Palm emulator, it's just that I
think his resume would mention something other than a knowlege of web sites
if he had the necessary skills to complete such a mamoth task. It reminds me
of an episode of Blackadder (apologies to the script writers for any
errors): -

Lord Percy: I intend to discover, this very day, the secret art of Alchemy:
The art of turning base things into pure gold!

Blackadder: I see. The fact that this problem has eluded the most
intelligent people since the dawn of time doesn't dampen your spirits at
all?

Lord Percy: Oh no! I like a challenge!

Good luck Zac. Make us eat our words :-)

Brad

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!