NTLK Re: Pocket Quicken connect

From: Michael (t_e@bigpond.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 22:43:41 EST

Can anyone help me with a problem. I want to install the pocket quicken
connect for Windows 95 but I keep getting this:
The source directory for the install files does not exist. Please select the
>From button and specify a existing directory.
Does anyone know why this is happening or how to install it? I downloaded it
from newtoncage webpage.
Thanks.
Michael