Re: NTLK Re: Palm Emulator

From: ZACINCCEO@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 14:51:26 EST

Thankyou for ur kind works, I need all the help I can get please everyone
back me up and help in any way possible.
-Zac

In a message dated 3/13/00 1:55:38 PM, lokerd@hotmail.com writes:

<< It may not be a justifiable project, but I still think it is important if
it
is remotely possible. If it is impossible, then so be it. There may be
smaller projects that would be nice and easier, but this would be pretty
awesome.

I really don't want to buy a Palm any time soon. But I do fel like they are
going to keep coming out with software that is going to make us envious. It
may be a tall order to do the emulator, but I dare say that in the upcoming
months, we will see more than just a few pieces of software that is going to
make us wish there was some compatiblity.

We know we have the best equipment for the job, but when Palm comes out with
something useful that isn't available in any form on the Newton, we get left
behind. It is the same old story of the Mac versus the PC. Most everything
that needed to be done on a Mac was available, but there were some things
that almost justified having to buy a PC box just to run that one stupid
program. For example, I am a HAM, and there is software that controls my
radio and it is only available on PC. If it were not for the stupid
Softwindoze, as slow as it was, I would have had to buy a whole nother
computer!!! As it was, the occassional time I need the software, SoftPC did
the trick.

ANyway, if it is possible, let's get behind him, or develop a team who can.

Drew

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!