Re: NTLK Re: Palm Emulator

From: RobertRuff@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 08:54:19 EST

In a message dated 3/12/00 10:09:23 AM, ZACINCCEO@aol.com writes:

  Zac,
  If you can pull this off count me in, It has been a long time since I've
done any programing but this seems like a huge task for a hobby.
  I believe excellent work deserves rewards but with a dwindling hardware
base this seems like either an excersize in personal growth or a labor of
love.
   Lastly without awesome processing power most emulators I've seen seem to
be painfully slow that's why I thought a crosscompiler would be great.
   Please do me a favor and prove me wrong on all counts.

RobertRuff

<< I am the one working on the emulator, why do you think $50 won't cover it
all. I don't want to take advantage of people yet I need to be rewarded for
my troubles, this is a community project meaning all of NTLK and I want
people to be involved give ideas, offer insights, and if they have a problem
I am open to listen before I sell them I will have beta testing and maybe
free demos so I need people to speak up and tell me things that will further
this. Thanks
-Zac
:)

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the