Re: NTLK IMPORTANT notice

From: W.Lichtenberger (w_l@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 20:19:47 EST

At 15:06 06.03.00 PST, Gary "Anonymous" Moody wrote:
>From the face of it (Laura, please correct me if I'm wrong here), the
>digesters take a more passive role in the list and are not as likely to know
>what to do (unsub, resub, etc.) as the active members are. Also, it would
>seem that an active participant suddenly getting the digest would have less
>impact overall than a digester suddenly getting swamped with emails.

Looks like, yeah. When i started, i changed about 4 times back & forth
between long loading and opening times (in some digests' case forever ;-)
and on the other side 10 times the emails i got before.
But now i'm firmly rooted on this side ;-) and prefer the ability to answer
directly.

>All of this is pure supposition. :) But given the level of complaints from
>digesters, it makes sense.

...can't resist...8^)))
They should feed their email clients some charcoal attachments, which
should greatly help their digestion...

regards,
-- Wolf Lichtenberger

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the