Re: NTLK New Action Game from Japan - KungFu 1.0!

From: Donna Dolezal Zelzer (djz@efn.org)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 23:43:16 EST

At 9:01 AM -0800 3/10/2000, Gary Moody spoke thusly:
>A new arcade-type game for the Newton has been released from Japan,
>called Kung Fu 1.0, from Syu.
>
>Not too many rules, kinda simple, but COOL!
>
>Get it at http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~syut/newtonsrptdl.html

It is cool! Thanks!

I also got Bonsai, which is fun to watch! It's kind of a moving,
growing animation, that takes on some very interesting and lifelike
shapes. (The one I have growing now looks like some kind of a huge
bird with big claws lifted up) There's a control (or something)
button with three settings, but as the instructions are in Japanese,
I don't know what they do, and I haven't had time to try and figure
it out from experimenting.

Does anyone know anything about any of the other pkgs on that page?

Donna

*******************
Donna Dolezal Zelzer <djz@efn.org>
Online Birth Center http://www.moonlily.com/obc/
Moonlily http://www.moonlily.com/
__
Subscribe to the OBCNews -- a free weekly birth activist newsletter!
Just send your email to djz@efn.org and mention OBCNews.

---
Advertise your product or service in the obcnews.
Contact birth@moonlily.com for ad rates

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!